I’ve written a lot about chicken coop plans over the years, and many people have asked me about whether buying the online ebook from the increasingly popular ebook chicken coop website, might be worth the rather moderate investment of $29.95?
There’s lots of free information on chicken coop plans already out there, however I see many sites lack to underline important parts in the building process as well as providing plans and instructions that have enough detail.
I bought the guide from the chicken coop website last year and find it impressive in many ways. I will list both positive and negative sidse about the guide here:
- The $29.95 guide is actually entertaining to read and the instructions simple to follow.
- The plans are very easy to understand, also with downloadable formats you can print.
- The guide offers many chicken coop plans shortcuts more experienced chicken coop developers use, and might easily save you several hundred dollars alone.
- The guide offers MANY bonuses that might be very helpful for builders with specific needs.
- There is a 60 day risk-free trial, meaning you can actually just try the guide first and simply ask for a refund and get your money back if it proved not to work for you.
- I wish their guide could come with option to receive the ebook in printed format, but I guess most use computers today and will select only 1-2 plans they will print and use anyway.
- Personally I would like Bill Keene (the author) to share more of his personal stories as this could make the reading part even more intriguing.
- I would prefer if they could add an online guide giving specific recommendations on where to buy the cheapest tools and materials, but since this guide sells worldwide I guess it might be a little hard to do.
I am overall very happy with the online ebook and in conclusion I have to say that it is by far the most impressive chicken coop designs guide I have come across on the Internet. I can therefore highly recommend their services for anyone looking for an affordable helping tool available when building their own chicken coop.